Crossville Communications - Linking Voices, Data, and People.....
Telephone Services - Calling Features
Anonymous Call - Rejection
Refuse calls from those who have blocked their numbers.
How much? $1.50 per month. $1.00 per month with two or more features.
How it works:
When you’ve turned this service “on” any callers who have blocked their number from your Caller ID display will hear an announcement that you do not accept anonymous calls and that they should remove Blocking and call back. All other calls will ring through as usual.
To “turn on” the service:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *77. (On a rotary phone, dial 1177.)
3. Listen for a confirmation tone or announcement. Hang up.
To “turn off” the service:
1. Press *87. (On a rotary phone, dial 1187.)
2. Listen for a confirmation tone or announcement. Hang up.
+ You will not be notified when or how many calls have been rejected.
Please click here to order Anonymous Call Rejection - Be sure to include the words Anounymous Call Rejection in your email.