Crossville Communications - Linking Voices, Data, and People.....
Telephone Services - Calling Features
Call Transfer - Easily transfer a call to someone else.
How much? $1.50 per month. $1.00 per month with two or more features.
How it works:
You can transfer a call to another number or add a third person to a call. When you’re ready to hang up, the other two people can continue their conversation.
To transfer a call:
1. Press and quickly release the “switchhook” to place the person you’re talking with on hold.
2. Listen for the dial tone.
3. Dial the third person’s phone number. (If you have speed calling, you may dial one of your codes instead.)
4. When the third person answers, you can talk privately before making it a three-way conversation.
5. To complete the transfer, press and quickly release the “switchhook.” You can now talk with both people at the same time.
6. Hang up. The other two people can continue their conversation.
To cancel the transfer:
1. You can cancel the transfer at any time - if the third person did not answer, you received a busy signal or recording, or you wish to cancel the transfer after talking to the third person. Just press and release the “switchhook” twice. You’ll be reconnected to the person holding.
+ Any chargeable or long distance calls you place for the transfer or three-way conversation will be billed to your number.
+ The “switchhook” is the button the handset pushes down when you hang up the phone. Some telephones have a Link or Flash key you can press instead.
Please click here to order Call Transfer - Be sure to include the words Call Transfer in your email.