Crossville Communications - Linking Voices, Data, and People.....
Telephone Services - Calling Features
Selective Call Forwarding
Decide which callers should follow you to another number.
How much? $1.50 per month. $1.00 per month with two or more features.
How it works:
You can program your phone to forward only those calls from a special list of numbers to another number, such as your car phone. When your service is “turned on,” calls from numbers in your forward list will be re-routed to your “forward-to” number. All others will ring at your phone as usual.
How to use:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *63. (On a rotary phone, dial 1163.)
3. Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently stored in your forward list.
4. Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if is currently on).
To add the last caller to your forward list:
1. Press #01#. (On a rotary phone, dial 1201.)
To enter your forward-to number:
1. The first time you turn on the service, you’ll be asked to enter the number you’d like your special calls forwarded to. From then on, the system will simply remind you of the current “forward-to” number.
2. If the current number is correct, dial 1.
3. If you wish to change the current “forward-to” number, dial 0 and then follow the voice instructions.
To hear the phone numbers on your list:
1. Dial 1.
2. After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
1. Press #. (On a rotary phone, dial 12.)
2. Follow the voice instructions you’ll hear. You can store up to 31 phone numbers on your forward list.
To remove a number from your list:
1. Press*. (On a rotary phone, dial 11.)
2. Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from your forward list.
To hear instructions again:
3. Dial 0.
+ You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
+ The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Distinctive Ringing/ Call Waiting, Selective Call Acceptance, Selective Call Rejection, and similar services.
+ This service can work with Call Forward (all calls). Numbers on your preferred list will follow you to your Selective Call Forward number. All other calls will be routed to your regular Call Forward number.
Please click here to order Selective Call Forwarding - Be sure to include the words Selective Call Forwarding in your email.