Crossville Communications - Linking Voices, Data, and People.....
Telephone Services - Calling Features
Call Forward - Let your calls follow you to another number.
How much? $1.50 per month. $1.00 per month with two or more features.
How it works:
You can program your calls to ring at another number. Each time a call is forwarded, your phone will make one short ring. It can still be used to make outgoing calls.
To “turn on” the service:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *72. (On a rotary phone, dial 1172.)
3. Listen for the dial tone.
4. Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
5. When the phone is answered, your Call Forward is in effect.
If the line is busy, or there’s no answer:
6. Hang up.
7. Within two minutes, repeat steps 1 - 4 above.
You’ll hear a confirmation tone, to let you know your Call Forward is now working.
To “turn off” the service:
1. Lift the handset and listen for dial tone.
2. Press *73. (On a rotary phone, dial 1173.)
3. Listen for the confirmation tone, then hang up. Your Call Forward is now “off,” and calls will ring normally on your phone.
To change the “forward to” number:
1. Turn off Call Forward.
2. Repeat steps 1 - 5 above to turn on Call Forward, entering the new “forward to” number.
Note: Dial the number exactly as if you are calling directly. For a local number, dial the 7-digit phone number. For a long distance number, dial “1” plus the area code. Or if you have speed calling, you may dial one of your codes instead.
Please click here to order Call Forward - Be sure to include the words Call Forward in your email.