Crossville Communications - Linking Voices, Data, and People.....
Telephone Services - Calling Features
Easily dial your last caller - even if you didn’t answer.
How much? $1.50 per month. $1.00 with two or more features.
How it works:
If you couldn’t get to the phone in time, you can still find out who called. Return the call by dialing a simple code.
How to use:
1. Lift the handset and listen for a normal dial tone.
2. If you were already on the phone and ignored a call waiting tone, press and quickly release the “switchhook.”
3. Press *69. (On a rotary dial phone, dial 1169.) Your call will go through like a normal call.
If the line is busy:
4. Hang up. Your phone will keep trying the line for up to 30 minutes.
5. A special callback ring alerts you if the line becomes free. (Some phones ring normally.)
6. Lift the handset to automatically place the call.
To cancel your Automatic Recall request:
1. Press *89. (On a rotary phone dial 1189).
2. Listen for the confirmation tone or announcement. Hang up.
Please click here to order Automatic Recall - Be sure to include the words Automatic Recall in your email.