Crossville Communications - Linking Voices, Data, and People.....
Telephone Services - Calling Features
Three-Way Calling - Talk with two people in different places at the same time.
How much? $1.50 per month. $1.00 per month with two or more features.
How it works:
When you’re talking with someone, you can add a third person to the call. It’s easy to coordinate family schedules or hold a telephone conference with business colleagues.
To add a third person to the call:
1. Press and quickly release the “switchhook” to place the first person on hold.
2. Listen for the dial tone.
3. Dial the third person’s phone number. (If you have speed calling, you may dial one of your codes instead.)
4. When the third person answers, you can talk privately before making it a three-way conversation.
5. To make the three-way conversation, press and quickly release the “switchhook.” You can now talk with both people at the same time.
To cancel the three-way connection:
1. If the third person did not answer or you wish to disconnect them, just press and quickly release the “switchhook.” You’ll be reconnected to the person holding.
2. Or, if either of the two people hang up, you can continue talking with the remaining person.
To end the call completely:
1. Simply hang up.
+ The “switchhook” is the button the handset pushes down when you hang up the phone. Some telephones have a Link or Flash key you can press instead.
Please click here to order Three-Way Calling - Be sure to include the words Three-Way Calling in your email.